1. For Proof of Residence in Puducherry State, any one of the following document is        accepted:   ( Original and Xerox copy will be required )


a)   Residence Certificate issued by Revenue authorities not below the rank of     Deputy Tahsildar; or


b)   Ration Card or Aadhaar Card / Enrollment ID Slip or

c)   Proof of having studied in this Union Territory; or

d)   Marriage Certificate and Ration Card / Aadhaar Card of the spouse in case the bride / bridegroom is from outside this Union Territory.

e)   Service Certificate in case of son / daughter / spouse of persons employed in Central  Govt./ State Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Public Sector and Co-op. Sector establishments situated in this U.T.

2. When the registrant reports to the Employment Exchange for verification / endorsement, the entries for which the registrant provides necessary proof only will be considered.  The seniority date for the qualifications will be the date on which he / she registers online subject to production of all original certificates in support of his /her qualification.

Diploma / UG / PG / M.Phil registrants should produce semester wise mark statement and provisional / degree certificate.  Medical / Legal Professionals should produce Council Registration Certificate of the respective Medical / Bar council. Drivers should produce their valid driving licence with Badge Number issued by Transport Department, Puducherry.

The Caste Certificate should be obtained from the Office of Department of Revenue & Disaster Management not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar. (Original certificate along with Xerox Copy need to be produced)

3.  Only after the registrant gets his/her certificates verified / endorsed, he/she will be considered by Employment Exchange for sponsoring his / her name to the Employer.